Anime

Death Note – Do you Have the Power to Kill ?

Sounds intriguing, well it is. A power to kill just in the hands of a high school boy named Yagami Light a.k.a Kira who is adamant on creating a just world by getting rid of the criminals. On the other hand a mysterious detective called “L” who is also of the same age as kira and is bent on stopping kira and revealing his true identity. The fight between L and Kira is an awesome thing to watch.
I was totally engulfed with the desire to kill using a death note.(Given that I already had one or some Shinigami dropped it for me). Just have a look below at the instruction on how to kill using a death note.

Death Note Instructions

A Must Watch Anime

PS: Feel free to add your own instructions and it would be published in the featured section :)

Discussion

11 comments for “Death Note – Do you Have the Power to Kill ?”

1. waa! i wanna fight like kira too.

Posted by ameesha | April 30, 2008, 2:44 pm
  2. Omg I hate Kira ! I saw the movie of Death Note and hated how he killed Shiori -.- what a low life moron -.- but L is so awesome ! I got the whole manga and haven’t even read it yet >.<; nice info though ^^

Posted by Tamahome No Miko | May 9, 2008, 4:21 am
  3. @Tamahome – hehe I haven’t seen the movie but yes i have seen full episodes :) , I like Kira and his deductions techniques plus his srtong determination :) ..

Posted by Ken-G | May 9, 2008, 10:53 am
  4. [...] opposing you can guess your every move ?How will you react if a shinigami starts living with you??http://www.kenpachigamer.com/2008/04/death-note-do-you-have-the-power-to-kill/MySpaceTV Videos: X.Shinigami.X Video ChannelCloser Neko by X.Shinigami.X. Watch it on [...]

Posted by x shinigami | May 11, 2008, 12:14 pm
  5. i love this anime and manga :) go “L”. it was just that he died in the end :(

Posted by jhOy imPeRiaL | May 16, 2008, 2:23 pm
  6. @jhOy – yeah “L” was one hell of a character gave me creeps :)

Posted by Ken-G | May 16, 2008, 2:49 pm
  7. [...] opposing you can guess your every move ?How will you react if a shinigami starts living with you??http://www.kenpachigamer.com/2008/04/death-note-do-you-have-the-power-to-kill/shinigami &amp wing – a gundam wing 1X2/2X1 site the maxwell-yuy addiction site has honored [...]

Posted by shinigami | May 29, 2008, 5:01 pm
  8. [...] opposing you can guess your every move ?How will you react if a Shinigami starts living with you??http://www.kenpachigamer.com/2008/04/death-note-do-you-have-the-power-to-kill/Dodgers Notebook: Jones hopes weight loss helps bulk up his hitting – Press-EnterpriseJason Schmidt [...]

Posted by start my notebook | August 1, 2008, 11:31 am
  9. Ух ты, здоровско!

Posted by Подарки для мужчин | August 20, 2008, 11:03 am
  10. I must be one of the minority when I say this, but I found DN to be one of the most boring things I’ve ever read. Ever.

Maybe it’s because I haven’t seen the anime (I’m reading the manga) but I literally cannot make myself go past Vol. 6. And Misa annoys me intensely.

Does it really get better by the end? I hate leaving manga incomplete, but I’m not sure if I can subject myself to the boredome. :P

Posted by SSK | April 22, 2012, 12:23 am
  11. @SSK
    Well, definitely Manga watching and Anime reading are two different sides of the same coin. You have sound-effects / cinematics / animation in an anime which makes it interesting. Well for me ,DN loses a bit of its charm towards the end but you can defnintely go for the anime.

Posted by Ken-G | May 31, 2012, 10:45 am