Featured

Diablo-III is reality – The Heavens shall Tremble

Diablo3D3

“It has been said that in the end of all things we would find a new beginning.” Blizzard has once again made its audience wonder-struck and anxious. June-28th Blizzard confirmed Diablo-3 and released the gameplay videos , cinematics and artwork for Diablo-3. This sneak peak into Diablo 3 has surely created an adrenaline rush amongst the huge and massive fans of diablo 2 who were eagerly awaiting any development news on Diablo 3. My eyes Popped when I saw the announcement of Diablo – 3. Diablo 2 was a pure source of battle lust for the battle hungry gamers and seems like Diablo-3 will increase that by much more than anticipated. Diablo-3 would be a pure source of adrenaline boost and food for battle lust.The Gameplay footage is very promising, amazing eye catching graphics with newt character animation and design has always been blizzard’s speciality and in the gameplay video it speaks for itself.

Also Diablo 2 was a co-operative game meaning a treat for lan players/ MMORPG players. Diablo 3 will surely boost up the co-operative gaming in a new direction :)

Here’s the official trailer for diablo3

As described by my gamer friend Diablo -2 ended on an abrupt note and the sequel was long awaited. Seems the wait is still long atleast an year. But Blizzard will make sure that the wait is worth. Have a look at the gameplay video and then you will realize what power and entertainment diablo 3 holds for the diablo fans. In the sneak peak blizzard has only shown one new character class and atleast one more new character would be grealy expected by the diablo lovers. The artwork released by Blizzard is awesome. Check out their official site for Diablo 3 for more stuff.

Decard Cain reappears in Diablo 3. This will undoubtedly be the best release of 2009 in the RPG section. Kudos .

Discussion

7 comments for “Diablo-III is reality – The Heavens shall Tremble”

1. Diablo 3 ! Yay ! w00t w00t. I am going to leave my job when thsi releases :P

Posted by Naval | July 1, 2008, 10:54 pm
  2. Nice to see that my old gaming buddies for diablo are all ready and excited. Happy birthday my boy.

Posted by Locx | July 3, 2008, 1:03 am
  3. I hope blizzard will optimize more on the 5 classes. Making them more unique. Other than that, i also hope the skill are combo-able…otherwise we gonna end up clicking same buttons over and over again lol.

Posted by GamicPress | July 4, 2008, 9:36 am
  4. I never played Diablo but heard about it from my friends,I must get addicted to this game.Seeing the videos make me feel sad that I can’t get my hands on them.. I don’t need diablo 2 or 3,I am happy if i get any diablo game :D

Dugg and stumbled coz video is amazing :D

Posted by Rockstar Sid | July 4, 2008, 11:02 pm
  5. [...] shall TrembleThe most awaited game for diablo 2 fans , Diablo 3 announced officially by Blizzardhttp://www.kenpachigamer.com/2008/06/diablo-iii-is-reality-the-heavens-shall-tremble/Fans Of Reality Tv Big BrotherFans Of reality Tv Big Brother – Famous Quotes From Potters – Famous [...]

Posted by fans of reality tv | July 8, 2008, 12:23 pm
  6. [...] shall TrembleThe most awaited game for diablo 2 fans , Diablo 3 announced officially by Blizzardhttp://www.kenpachigamer.com/2008/06/diablo-iii-is-reality-the-heavens-shall-tremble/C-141 Heaven:66-1077C141Heaven.com … C-141 Tail Number: 66-0177 Photo Shoot. December 13th, 2005. [...]

Posted by heaven 66 | July 8, 2008, 8:16 pm
  7. I am a big diablo fan and am waiting to get some hands-on time with the multiplayer….wel that is if i can keep myself away from Killzone 2….the mp just rocks….

Posted by darks3id | March 30, 2009, 5:08 pm